For all our club rides including routes, please click on the link below, you will need a Ride with GPS account and be a member of North Walsham Velo.
All Club Rides Take Place From The Market Place Each Sunday.
Summer Average Speeds
Fast – 21 mph +
NWV 1 – 18 -19.5 mph
NWV 2 – 16.5 – 17.5 mph
NWV 3 – 15 – 16.5 mph
Social – Speed of slowest rider.
Start Times – 2019
24th November – March 29, 2020 8:00am Start – Fast Groups.
24th November – March 29, 2020 9:00am Start – 1,2,3 and Social Groups.
MIDWEEK SOCIAL RIDES 2020 dates TBC
Please see below for all timings and information.
Social rides – Everybody Welcome – Starting Tuesday 2nd April meeting at 18:30hrs at the town clock and each Tuesday after. Average speed will be between 12-14mph for 10-15 miles. a minimum of two ride leaders will be in attendance.
All Ride leaders are contactable through the NWV pages for any questions or advice however please ensure the following before starting a ride,
– Your bike must be roadworthy and fitted with front and rear lights.
– Cycle helmets must be worn at all times.
– Carry a full puncture repair/breakdown kit.
– Bring a full water bottle and any other snacks required.
– Wear appropriate cycle clothing.
– All riders participate at their own risk and must be fit for purpose.
– Ride leaders will brief all those participating at the start and will also be responsible for cancelling rides due to bad weather conditions. This will be posted on the NWV Facebook pages in advance.
This is a great opportunity for those wishing to start group rides in a social setting, cyclists new to the sport or those just wanting to get a few more miles in!