The aims of North Walsham Velo are to:
• Promote cycling for fitness, for fun.
• Encourage and develop cyclists at all levels within the local community.
• Organise regular and varied rides.
• We are a non profit organization, and therefore we will look at any excess sponsorship we gain to be used for local development and charities.
Weekly rides leave the clock tower in the market place at 8 am and return by late morning. Distances vary from 20 miles to 50+. With all Sunday rides, routes vary and mostly stick to quieter roads; there is usually a cafe stop on the longer rides. Each ride is led by and the pace managed to ensure no-one gets left behind.
We plan to meet up at least once per month venue to be confirmed, everyone is welcome to join us, whether you’ve ridden with us before or just want to find out more.
For more info about North Walsham Velo, our aims and activities, you can:
• Check out our website. www.northwalshamvelo.co.uk
• Like us on facebook (North Walsham Velo)
• Follow us on twitter @NWVELO
• E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org